1. baseball games. go rockies!
(let it be known that i have a special place in my heart for concession stand food)
2. mason jars. i find an excuse to use them for anything. glasses, vases, cupcake holders, storage, candle holders, and at the wedding this past weekend they were hung from trees with sand and candles inside. adorable!
3. when my items make the front page of etsy! if only i hadn't been at a bootcamp and disconnected from the internet. i didn't get to see it in all it's front page glory! the myetsy tab on facebook featured it on my page for me. awesome! :)
4. when anna maria fabric goes on sale. head on over to the fabric worm to check it out.
5. Geninne's Art Blog. Chase gave me one of her prints for our anniversary (the one with two birds wearing winter hats) and i just found her blog last week and subscribed to it. She is so DANG creative & just flat out talented....and she mostly paints birds! whoop haha
(photo property of geninne's etsy shop)
6. multi-strand necklaces. they're so fun! get some bright colors and pair with a white tank and some linen pants...perfect for summer!
(this is one is by R.J. Graziano and can be purchased here in some wonderful colors)
that's all!! what are some of your favorite things this week? :)