today i'm linking up with nish @ the outdoor wife!
here's a list of 10 things i'm thankful for today!
1. i am thankful for a day of sunshine, fabric shopping & having a fancy lunch with a sweet friend.
2. i am thankful that my God is faithful. He is good...it's just His character. He is loving when I am hurting. He is strong when I am not. He rescues me when I am in a pit of despair and pain. He hits me with these verses when I am homesick:
Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: Forget your people and your father's house. The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor Him, for He is your Lord. ((psalm 45:10, 11))
3. i am thankful for taco nights and macaroni & cheese. hello comfort food.
4. i am thankful for my handmade/blog community. the support system i have is unreal & i am so thankful for each woman that supports me, encourages me, and has my back ;)
5. i am thankful that the package my mom sent 5+ weeks ago ((that we thought was, for sure, lost)) showed up today. furthermore, i'm so thankful for sweet sweet friends & family that send us carepackages full of goodies. fun dip, martha stewart living, splenda, granola, dried fruit, laffy taffy, etc
6. i am thankful for the beauty that surrounds me. something is to be said for crystal clear blue waters, palm trees, waves crashing, & intricately detailed, crazy-colored fish!
7. i am thankful for days off after a really really really long week.
8. i am thankful that i can live vicariously through facebook photos, blogs & tweets regarding fall weather, texas state fair, and pumpkin spice lattes.
what are you thankful for today?