I have LOTS of random favorites today... so there isn't much of a theme, but LOTS of fun :) Enjoy!
1. Cyclemeter - It's my new favorite iphone app. It tracks me with a gps while I run or bike and logs my times, mileage, calories burned, and logs my mileage for the week. It's the little things ...I'm a bit competitive, and this makes me work harder because I always have to run further or bike longer. What, you don't play those games with yourself??
3. This look from Anthropologie. My favorite outfits are dark skinny jeans with white blouses, tunics, tanks or tees paired with a pop of color. I'd put a turquoise or yellow tank underneath. GORGEOUS!
4. The Trio Rosette Headband from Oh, Sweet Joy! Seriously, this headband never gets old in whichever color I choose. I usually choose the mustard one, but I'm about to make a few for myself in the new colors, also photographed below, that will be available April 1st.
5. This verse:
Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32
Such an encouragement that our King is FOR us and wants the best for us. It is His good pleasure.
6. This instagram photo. I took it last weekend & posted it, but I look at it every day. It makes me so happy & LOVE Boulder, even more.
7. The New Turquoise Grid Market Tote by Gussy. Want. Need.
8. BIRTHDAY WEEKENDS! My actual birthday is Monday, but my clothes buying hiatus ends today ((after THREE months!)), so I'm celebrating ALL weekend! Not to mention, Chase has class all day Monday, so I get extra days to celebrate, right?? Right. ((I SO wish there was a Sprinkles in Denver!))
In celebration of my birthday WEEKEND, let's have a sale! Enter code BDAY15 for 15% off your ENTIRE purchase ALL weekend!