Friends, I can't wait to see all the photos linked up this week!
Last week, was no contest in which one I would pick. Ricci, who is a friend from college, posted this photo and I want to frame it. It's GORGEOUS! It also makes me want to round of my jars and paint them.
This photo was taken while I was in Africa doing mission work in 2007. I taught all the kids to "Gig 'Em" and jumped in for a photo...see my little white face sticking up in the middle? ;)
Not familiar with Texas A&M lingo/don't know what Gig 'Em means? Click here.
Before you link up, please read these rules.
1. You must link up to a specific post, not just your blog.
2. You may not link up to a photo in your etsy shop.
3. You may not link up to a photo on your flickr account, it MUST be a blog post.
4. That specific post must be from today, not a random post from a few weeks ago.
5. You must link back to this blog and/or post somewhere on your post.
Now, with that stuff outta the way, Link up & have FUN! I can't wait to see this week's posts.