Thanks to everyone for linking up! There were over 40 entries ((I had to delete a few)) & I had SO much fun looking through these photos last week. I had two favorites. One was from OhSweetLeeMe's blog and I thought it was such a great shot.
Second, was Sandy's Glamour Shot. So stinking hilarious and awesome. No shame.
I heard this song on the radio this week ((Thank the Good Lord there is an awesome oldies station, here in Boulder)) and knew exactly which photo I was going to pick for today. Our wedding party was seriously the most fun ever ((except for yours, of course)). After photos in the sanctuary, Jarratt ((back on the right)) started singing "Goooooing to the Chapel and we're gonnnnnna get marrrrried" and then everyone else chimed in. Harmonies and all!! It's one of my favorite memories from that day. It was so hilarious and perfect. See the snapping action going on? Looooove it.
Before you link up, please read these rules.
1. You must link up to a specific post, not just your blog.
2. You may not link up to a photo in your etsy shop.
3. You may not link up to a photo on your flickr account, it MUST be a blog post.
4. That specific post must be from today, not a random post from a few weeks ago.
5. You must link back to this blog and/or post somewhere on your post.
Now, with that stuff outta the way, Link up & have FUN! I can't wait to see this week's posts.