((I fixed the link up date. Sorry!))
Welcome to the link up!
I think I caught a lot of y'all off guard last week, so hopefully you've had time to get your posts together this week. Thanks to everyone who linked up last minute!
I had so much fun looking through last week's posts and finding some new blogs to keep tabs on. This photo stuck out to me most and made my heart melt. Congrats Joon ((and Ordy))! I'm excited you get to spend your life with your love :)
((ps, can I have that Scout??))
Speaking of love, my snapshot this week is of my manly, wonderful, and handsome husband. I remember this day very vividly as a day that was pretty much near perfect. We were up at the cabin in Almont, I was sitting outside listening to hummingbirds and the river's rush, while cutting out fabric for my quilt. He was down by the river fishing. He came up with this winner of a fishy fish and Chase was so cute I couldn't even stand it, so I had to snap a picture! We cooked him (the fish) up and had him for dinner. GOSH, I love summer!
In case you're new here or need a refresher, here are the rules:
1. You must link up to a specific post, not just your blog.
2. You may not link up to a photo in your etsy shop.
3. You may not link up to a photo on your flickr account, it MUST be a blog post.
4. That specific post must be from today, not a random post from a few weeks ago.
5. You must link back to this blog and/or post somewhere on your post.
6. Have FUN!