I had every intention of keeping Tuesday set aside for outfit posts, but when I came home to take outfit photos yesterday after work, it was a torrential downpour. Tomorrow it is! :)
Just trying to keep y'all on your toes!
This recipe was born out of the need to get rid of some strawberry ice cream. I've decided I like RICH ice cream and fruity froyo. Something about fruity ice cream....it just never gets eaten around here! These are pretty to serve up and are deeeelicious. It's kinda of like homemade ice cream cake!
What you'll need:
Strawberry Ice Cream
Chocolate Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
for the crust:
1. Make your graham cracker crust by:
crushing one package of graham crackers and mixing it with 1/3 cup of sugar, 6 tbsp of butter, and cinnamon to taste. I added 1 heaping half a teaspoon. Press into the bottom of a 9X13 pan. I baked mine for a bit (5 minutes max) at 400.
2. Place the layer you want to go first (I used chocolate) on the counter to thaw a bit. If you are scooping it, let it thaw more. If you bought the ice cream in a box, just slice it, place on top of cooled graham cracker crust and let melt a bit more in order to get a smooth layer.
3. Place in freezer until that layer is solid or "hard" again.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 with other two layers.
5. Top with shaved chocolate, sprinkles, or leave plain! It's pretty either way :)
6. Slice like you would a pan of brownies and be careful to make sure you keep the crust in tact by using a spatula or fork.