Searching for the perfect dress for Christmas parties galore is stressful, but lucky you, I've done all the work for you! Here are my holiday picks, with a stellar frock for any budget.
Get it? I added an "f" in front of the "rock" to make it "frock."
1. ROMWE's Sequin Dress - Sparkle, sparkle y'all. I bought this one and am pairing it with my high waisted tulle skirt I made. Cannnn't wait.
2. H&M's Black Peplum Dress - I will possibly never tire of the peplum trend. So feminine, classic, sassy, with a bit of retro. This LBD version will be a perfect addition to your holiday wardrobe.
3. Green & Black Lace Dress from ASOS - The pleats. Oh, the pleats. This is also Pantone's color of the year for 2012, so you'll get plenty of wear out of it after Santa has returned to the North Pole.
4. A gorgeous blue number from Anthropologie. The lace top keeps you from having to worry about a necklace. Just fix your hair & put on some pumps and you're good to go.
5. Red-volution dress from ModCloth. I love the 3/4 length sleeves and the vibrant hue. Also, you know how I feel about lace.
6. ROMWE's lace dress + a collar. Go ahead and have your Zooey Deschanel moment in this dress. It's the opposite of predictable, yet perfectly suited for the holidays.
7. Kintage chevron belted dress - Ah, the perfect "now and then" dress. This baby can be dressed up with red pumps and pearls, nude pumps & a bubble necklace, etc...and then dressed down with boots & a sweater fore everyday wear. You really can't go wrong.
If you've already purchased your holiday dress, leave the link below! I love some good eye candy on a Friday. I know you do too ((or else you wouldn't be here!)).