Here are some things that have been making me smile this past week & into today.
1. My new Keurig. It's so cute and the convenience of not measuring coffee outweighs the slightly watered down java.
2. My Aggies play in the Cotton Bowl tonight. I'm spending all afternoon making food and snacks for the big game. I've never made food for the Super Bowl. The Aggies are the only team in my book that is worth it. ;)
3. I am currently wearing a Johnny Manziel t-shirt.
4. Chase brought me these gorgeous hydrangeas yesterday. They make me happy & he makes my heart pitter patter.
5. I have a new product for the Oh, Sweet Joy! shop in the works and yesterday I got to fabric shop for the prototypes. When is fabric shopping NOT a good thing?!
Have a happy weekend, y'all!