It's been such a good week. It has absolutely flown by, but full and good :) Here are some things that made me smile this week.
1. This print from BW Prints makes my heart so happy. Mustard, scallops, a reminder to love well, and aqua poppies? Done. Speaking of BW Prints, the new sponsors over there on my sidebar are AMAZING. Make sure you check them out today. So much goodness over there.
2. Late night bowls of Blue Bell's Mint Cookies & Cream Ice Cream. This preggo is happy & baby kicks when I eat it...so it's for him! ;)
3. The Prodigal Pageant EP. In a world that's full of of crappy, fluffy Christian music - this EP is both refreshing and full of heart wrenching hymns done in a modern way. Not to mention, Chase and I were in the gang vocals for a few songs, which was super fun. Buy it here. You can afford it - I know you can - and your soul will be refreshed. Super proud of these guys and this project.
4. Selling out of Colette headbands. ((besides the orange soda. you guys are crazy not to snatch up that citrus tone for spring & summer!)) Y'all just bless the junk out of me. I'm so thankful for my supportive and loyal customers. I have restocked most of the colors in a limited quantity, made-to-order fashion. 99% of them are packaged and ready to go out to you today. Enjoy.
5. Slow mornings. I've been trying to take it easy before I have my coffee and not just jump right into work. I've been reading the She Reads Truth Galatians plan alongside my morning coffee every morning this week. Good stuff, y'all. Paul is kicking my butt, per usual.
What made your week happy?