I've never had much green in my closet, but I love how this year's color of the year isn't seasonally exclusive. It's bright & cheerful and I personally think it's perfect for spring & summer, so now's the time to jump on the emerald train! Here are my favorite emerald finds that I've seen lately that are showing off in this year's Pantone "color of the year."
1. I have three of these tees and can still wear them ((styled here and here)) , 2 weeks before my due date! They're a bit more snug these days, but they still cover up the bump :) I'm looking forward to their looser fit post-partum. Such a fan of this product and the Splendid brand, in general.
2. Because who doesn't want a little springy peep-toe? This pair from Bait Footwear certainly fits that bill.
3. Oh, how I love the ruffled detail of this blouse, don't you?
4. Handmade, emerald, ruffled. This necklace from Pretties by Meg is the trifecta of pretty. :)
5. I'm drawn mostly to the detail and the pleats on this dress. It's not as short as it looks, the square photo chopped some of it off ;) Way to go, Modcloth. The subtle color block displayed on this beauty is spot on.
6. This headband from ever+mi.crush is the perfect accessory to add some interest, color, and pattern to your outfit.
7. Looking for a fun sandal to pair with your favorite pair of shorts this Spring & Summer? Look no further than these BC's from Urban Outfitters.