I kind of loved bringing back a pseudo favorite things friday last week...I thought I would round up my faves from this week too!
1. This Haters Gonna Hate tee. Coincidentally, I had a haters gonna hate tee design in a girly font that I decided to hold off with until spring. Then I saw this at Riffraff and knew I had to snag it for the time being!
2. T-Swift's Shake it Off. On repeat, y'all. Goes pretty well with the above tee, if I do say so myself. ;)
3. Buffalo Chicken Dip - One night this week, I made buffalo chicken salads and then this dip to snack on until dinner time. It's so addicting and delicious. I made it a bit different than this recipe, but I'm sure it tastes the same!
4. Gardening - Y'all. my flower beds are looking so gorgeous. Dahlias, geraniums, daisies, and a giant orange poppy just bloomed! I can't believe that I have enjoyed taking care of plants as much as I have this summer. Word on the street is I need to start planting spring flowers soon. FUN!
5. Sales and Discounts - the bicycle peplum tee is on sale ($25, normally $32!) through tomorrow. Hop to it!